St. Thomas has so much to offer!
From great restaurants to walking trails to historical sites, the Railway City has many exciting and interesting things to do.
Some Fabulous Restaurants:
– Bella Jacks (Mexican Cuisine)
– Legends Tavern
– Asuka Japanese Cuisine
– Streamliners Espresso Bar
– Rail City Bistro
– Le Cafe Siam (Thai Cuisine)
– St. Thomas Roadhouse Bar & Grill
Some Fun Sites & Activities:
– Canadian Southern Railway Station (CASO Station)
– St. Thomas Elevated Park
– St. Thomas-Elgin Public Art Centre
– Horton Farmers Market
– Jumbo the Elephant
– Whistlestop Trail
– Old St. Thomas Church
Some Great Shops:
– Purely Wicked
– Saint T Clothing
– A Handmade Tale
– Dark Matter Toys & Collectibles
Check out the Railway City Tourism website to find more activities that appeal to you!
After your thrilling time at Railworks’ Beer-lesque & Carniv-ale Show and a full day of fun in the city of St. Thomas, you’ll need a cosy place to lay down your head.
Hotel, AirBnB, Camping, Bed & Breakfast? Whatever your style, St. Thomas and Elgin County has you covered.
Find out more here!